Thursday, November 18, 2010

Emily 1 already

I know it has been a while since my last post, have been a bit hectic and I had problems with my computer and had to get it fixed - damn viruses...
To my delight, Emily and I were allowed to spend a few days out of hospital for her birthday, as her counts were nearly recovered, getting ready for next round of chemo. We had a nice time over the weekend, Dad came up, and so did my parents, Brendan's parents and a couple of friends and their children came up for the day on Emily's birthday. We spent the day in the park.
We are back in  hospital now to stay, Emily started chemo on tuesday. I think she is teething again too. Emily still is not eating a thing. wish she would try.
She is being watched closely at the moment as there are a few things happening - she has a rash ( probably a reaction to the chemo drug cytarabine, her heartrate has been fast and temp up a bit sometimes, and her bio chemistry has been out - whatever that means.

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to Emily. One is such a lovely age. Hope she is feeling a little better soon :)

    ReplyDelete