Sunday, November 21, 2010

Morning, Emily is still sleeping, so thought I would do a quick update.
Emily has had her chemo, and now waiting on her blood count to drop again. Yesterday her hemaglobin was low so she had a blood transfusion. Emily is on morphine again, as the mucusitis is back. But think the morphine helping, and she has been able to breasfeed occasionally. She bit me yesterday oowww! little madam.
Emily's heartrate has been pretty high the past few days, they are keeping a close eye on her, as one of the drugs they use can affect the funtion of her heart - scary.
I have birthday pics!

this is before she pulled out her nasal tube.........

and after, beautiful in her birthday dress! awesome photos thanks to my dad, thanks dad xx
We took Emi in to hosp later that day to get the tube put down again.

Many, many thanks to everyone who supported us with the recent garage sale, it was amazing! thankyou so much everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Love the birthday photos, she is looking beautiful. Hoping all goes smoothly for you with the chemo etc. Hang in there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww thats just beautiful, what a geogeous wee girl, we have the same wee dress and our daughter wore it as a flower girl on 20th Nov, which is about the same time you posted this. I wish you all the best and hope you will be home soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have lost 3 wee loved ones this year each a month apart.Two nieces(twins)to cardio myopathy which is an enlarged heart,and my darling daughter to S.I.D.S she spent most of her life in and out of hospital as she was born with a Patent Ductus Arteriosis (hole in her heart) and was prone to sickness. There is absolutely nothing I wouldn't give to have her back here with me or 1 last hug and kiss even just to see her smile one more time just something.The heartache and pain is just so unbearable at times....
    So I would like to just give all my support and love to you and your family as you all go through these heartbreaking and unknowing times and pray that you will never have to endure the pain that my family has been through this year. My thoughts and prayers are with you and I hope little Emily makes a full and speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete